Tuesday, October 6, 2009

National Day of Listening - Questions

ID Question: "Can you tell me your name, age, the date, and where we are?"

What was the happiest moment of your life? The saddest?
What is your earliest memory?
If this was to be our very last conversation, what words of wisdom would you want to pass on to me? (or more simply: Are there any words of wisdom you'd like to pass along to me? )
Have you had any experiences or moments in your life that you might consider sacred?
What are you proudest of in your life?
When in life have you felt most alone?
How would you like to be remembered?
Do you have any regrets?
Is there anything that you've never told me but want to tell me now?
Is there something about me that you've always wanted to know but have never asked?

No comments:

Post a Comment